for Pet Food
The global pet food packaging market is expected to grow at 6.3% from 2019 to 2026, and expected to reach the market value of around US$ 13.7B by 2026.*
Growth in the pet food packaging market is primarily driven by the following factors:
- Sustainability — Consumer are demanding sustainable packaging for environmental purposes
- Resealability — Rising increase demand for resealable and airtight packaging convenience
- Consumption — Increase in the consumption of processed food and packaged food for animals across the globe
- Disposable Income — Growing disposable income of pet owners
- Travel — Portability of pet food for travel
Furthermore, increase in demand for innovation and development in pet food packaging is driven by rising concerns about health of pets, as well as rising spending capacity of pet food owners on pet food products, which is estimated to boost the market growth. Consumers are also requiring fully sustainable metal packaging solutions to help eradicate pollution from the planet.
Following the demand for innovative packaging technology, Canovation’s CanReseal offers pet food packaging that is:
- Fully sustainable,
- Resealable and airtight
- Increases food shelf life
- Portable for travel
Using effective engineering and packaging technology, CanReseal is the industry standard for owning a customized packaging solution. Unlike over-cap snap on lid technology, our resealable technology provides an airtight, resealable container, which is also convenient and portable for travel.
Additionally, pet food companies are excited about the ability to package with a “Made in the USA product” – with no overseas importing, and additional costs. Using CanReseal technology for packaging enables pet food manufacturers to be in full control of their packaging supply chain.
Pet food manufactures can be at the forefront of growing consumer demand for sustainable and smart pet food packaging innovations that are quickly shaping the industry.
*Acumen Research & Consulting